Wednesday, July 13, 2011

ETIAW - Coldplay

I turn the music up, I've got my records on
I shut the world outside until the lights come on
Maybe the streets alight, maybe the trees are gone
But I feel my heart start beating to my favorite song

All the kids they dance, all the kids all night
Until Monday morning feels another life
I turn the music up, I'm on a roll this time
And heaven is in sight
...

I've had this song stuck in my head for about... I don't know, two weeks now? I actually heard the Boyce Avenue cover first (see my Boyce Avenue post). I loved that so much that I was like, "Hey, I love Coldplay, too. Why not go check out the original song?" So... I did.

At first, I wasn't a fan. I just... didn't like the song at all.

Of course, about four tries later, and I was hooked. It's still not my favorite song by Coldplay, but I still really like it.

So... here it is. Every Teardrop Is A WaterFall by Coldplay. The video's slightly... epileptic, I guess, for lack of a better word. You'll see what I mean. Not the entire time, just most of it. But still, kind of cool. Give it a chance. (;



Anyway, that's all. I felt kind of bad for not posting in a while, so I thought I'd get something out. Because I'd hate to fall out of habit with this blog. :/ It's basically the only place that I can ramble about the things that I really love. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment