Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Boyce Avenue, anybody?

Two words: Boyce Avenue. If you haven't heard of these guys before, then you should definitely give them a listen. (: I'd be surprised if you haven't heard of them, though. Currently, they're the most searched for band on YouTube.

And I absoutely adore them. (:
 
Fabian, Daniel, Alejandro

The band consists of three brothers from Florida: Alejandro, Daniel, and Fabian Manzano. Alejandro is the wonderful lead vocalist. (: They've been around since 2004, though I didn't hear about them until just a few months ago. I was sitting in my Interior Design class. My teacher turned on some music... and ended up introducing us to the wonderful music of Boyce Avenue. (:

They do both acoustic covers and original music. And they're fantastic at what they do. (:

So... listen and enjoy? I have two videos I'm sharing below, the first being one of their original songs, called "Every Breath." The second is their latest video as of today, a Coldplay cover. But I encourage you to check out more of their stuff. If you have a favorite song or band, it's possible that Boyce Avenue has done a cover. And their original music is really great, too. (:



Now. Click the link and go to their YouTube channel. Right now. Thanks. (;

No comments:

Post a Comment